Recording Spanish Classes for later revision has many benefits for the student.
Benefits of Recording Spanish Classes
- Quality control: our Head Teacher can ensure the best standards in education are met.
- Students who miss a class can catch up and not lose track of the course. Imagine you have a last-minute flight to catch or imagine you are sick during the nominal class time, you can always catch up with the class once you are in a quiet and comfortable place.
- Students, even if they attend the class, can review concepts they did not understand perfectly during the class time.
- Classes can be used as review materials before the exam. Students might want a video and audio archive of the class for studying purposes.
- If the students lose his/her notes, the student can always lean on the recorded classes without going into panic mode. She can always review a recorded Spanish class
- The student can watch the recorded Spanish class at variable speed. For example, playing it at 1.5x for easy concepts and 1x for hard-to-grasp concepts. Variable speed is scientifically proven to minimize loss of focus while attending a recorded class.
These are just some benefits of recording Spanish classes for you.
Share this Post